Dublin, Sandycove, Kilkenny, Belfast, Inverness, Isle of Skye (Glen Brittle), Stirling, Edinburgh, Leiden, Amsterdam, Heerlen, Maastricht, Milano, Verona (& lago d'iseo), Meran-Merano, Dorf Tirol, Innsbruck, Chianti, Da Vinci (Tuscany region), Sevilla (home away from home!! we spent a month there), Madrid, Malaga (AlhaurÃn el Grande), San Sebastian, Taull & Barcelona is the last stop!
I cannot believe we have been traveling for four months abroad (as we have found this amount is NOTHING compared to how long Australians travel)! It's almost time to go home, which after 4 months of being away from family I am happy about. It has definitely been the longest amount of time for me and adventures abroad. I've made so many friends from all over. We met people (Tom and Guido) in Dublin and stayed with them in the Heerlen, Netherlands, friends in Edinburgh (Daan) and stayed with him in Leiden, Netherlands, Alex from Meran-Merano stayed with him in Innsbruck, Austria and our own englishman-one-of-a-kind Martin/Martina from Sevilla, our helpx roommie who we met up with again in San Sebastian for camping and NOT to be forgotten.ever. our favorite Australian Ben (gahhh all of these people need their own individual postings because they're amazing!). Alana and I have had unforgettable adventures and moments of pure joy!
I still have individual postings to do, but for now here's a collage of some awesomeness of the cities we've conquered :) (I'm going to make more).
Michael came to visit me in Madrid for 4 days! :) <3 him


Amazing!!
ReplyDeleteThank you! More posts to come! :)
Delete